- Vincent completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney in 1996.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the UK in both the public and private sector.
- He practiced in the UK for 5 years as a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, and worked with Fulham Football Club Academy and the English Judo Team.
- He worked as a Physiotherapist at the Olympic Village, during the Sydney Olympic games.
- Over the years provided and currently provides Physiotherapy to National and State level athletes as well as weekend warriors.
- Vincent has extensive experience in acute injury management, fracture management, sporting injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
- He has a special interest in treating neck pain and headaches.
- Vincent has a passion for sports and grew up playing competitive tennis and mediocre soccer.
- Tim completed a Masters of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Sydney. He also has a Bachelor of Science degree, Majoring in Kinesiology from the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and Canada in both the public and private sectors, and with various sports including Rugby, AFL, Netball and Ice Hockey.
- He currently works with state and grade levels of AFL, and Netball in Sydney.
- Tim has a strong passion with rehabilitation of athletes through exercise and evidence-based intervention that he has developed through his own experiences in athletics. He played elite Soccer and has also played Ice Hockey and American Football.
- Tim has a special interest and experience in dry needling in the management of chronic pain and acute sporting injuries within a variety of individuals.
- Being from Western Canada, Tim loves being outdoors, exploring the mountains, enjoying the fresh air and spectacular views. When he is not at work, you can usually find Tim at the beach, the gym, or planning his next trip.
- Logan completed his Masters of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Sydney. Before this, Logan graduated from Queen’s University in Canada with a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree.
- He has extensive experience in both the competitive and recreational world of sport, having experience providing training and care for various athletes and individuals in Canada and Australia as both a personal trainer and athletic therapist.
- Logan has training in dry needling for various areas of the body – including the lower back, neck, upper limb, and lower limb. releasing the soft tissue to improve function and reduce pain.
- Logan has a passion for improving individual function and optimizing health at all ages, whether it be for sport, work, or for any activities you wish to achieve in your day to day life.
- Logan’s interests lie in and around manual therapy and exercise prescription with the goal of improving patient function, reducing pain and returning them to their optimal selves.