- Vincent completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney in 1996.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the UK in both the public and private sector.
- He practiced in the UK for 5 years as a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, and worked with Fulham Football Club Academy and the English Judo Team.
- He worked as a Physiotherapist at the Olympic Village, during the Sydney Olympic games.
- Over the years provided and currently provides Physiotherapy to National and State level athletes as well as weekend warriors.
- Vincent has extensive experience in acute injury management, fracture management, sporting injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
- He has a special interest in treating neck pain and headaches.
- Vincent has a passion for sports and grew up playing competitive tennis and mediocre soccer.
- Tim completed a Masters of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Sydney. He also has a Bachelor of Science degree, Majoring in Kinesiology from the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and Canada in both the public and private sectors, and with various sports including Rugby, AFL, Netball and Ice Hockey.
- He currently works with state and grade levels of AFL, and Netball in Sydney.
- Tim has a strong passion with rehabilitation of athletes through exercise and evidence-based intervention that he has developed through his own experiences in athletics. He played elite Soccer and has also played Ice Hockey and American Football.
- Tim has a special interest and experience in dry needling in the management of chronic pain and acute sporting injuries within a variety of individuals.
- Being from Western Canada, Tim loves being outdoors, exploring the mountains, enjoying the fresh air and spectacular views. When he is not at work, you can usually find Tim at the beach, the gym, or planning his next trip.