- Vincent completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) at the University of Sydney in 1996.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and the UK in both the public and private sector.
- He practiced in the UK for 5 years as a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, and worked with Fulham Football Club Academy and the English Judo Team.
- He worked as a Physiotherapist at the Olympic Village, during the Sydney Olympic games.
- Over the years provided and currently provides Physiotherapy to National and State level athletes as well as weekend warriors.
- Vincent has extensive experience in acute injury management, fracture management, sporting injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
- He has a special interest in treating neck pain and headaches.
- Vincent has a passion for sports and grew up playing competitive tennis and mediocre soccer.
- Tim has completed a Masters of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Sydney. He also has a Bachelor of Science degree Majoring in Kinesiology from the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
- He has extensive experience working in Australia and Canada in both the public and private sectors, and extensive experience in various sports including Rugby, AFL, Netball, and Ice Hockey.
- He currently works with state and grade levels of AFL and Netball in Sydney.
- Tim has a strong passion for the rehabilitation of the young and experienced athletes through exercise and evidence-based intervention that he has developed through his own experiences in athletics. He has a long-playing career in elite Soccer and has also previously played Ice Hockey and American Football.
- Being from Western Canada, Tim loves being outdoors, exploring the woods and mountains to enjoy the fresh air and spectacular views.
- When he is not at work, you can usually find Tim at the beach, the gym, or planning his next trip to gain new experiences and culture.